Wholesale Trade Center
The Wholesale Trade Center is designed to promote local handicraft products and to facilitate commercial connections between national and international traders and participating local handicraft enterprises. The initiative is supported by the Siem Reap Provincial Administration and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
The Wholesale Trade Center offers a wide range of products from the major handicraft producers from Siem Reap province including silk, ceramics, natural fiber, stone art and bronze. It is located on the second floor of the AHA Souvenir Market.
Wholesale & Trading
Angkor Handicraft Association works closely with producers and investors looking to generate wholesale business opportunities. Individual customers, small fair trade businesses and large companies looking to work with handmade Cambodian products can contact AHA for support in the following areas:
- Negotiation: AHA can help investors negotiating pricing, production and delivery timelines with local producers. We guarantee complete transparency and encourage customers to become familiar with the producers business model.
- Design: We work with producers to determine how customizable their goods are and to help them create samples following customer requirements.
- Project Management: Coordinating the production of hand made goods in Cambodia can be challenging. AHA has the expertise to manage production processes in rural areas on behalf of customers.
- Quality Control: We work with customers and producers in establishing quality standards for wholesale orders. Please remember that all our members work with hand made products.
- Payments: As a way to facilitate the access to international markets for rural producers AHA accepts payments through bank transfers or Western Union
- Shipping: AHA can provide shipping advice, necessary documentation and quotations for delivery.